Hi guys,Today I am going to show you how to create WiFi hotspot network without using any software’s within 2 minutes by using your command prompt in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1/8.In my previous articles i showed you how to create a WiFi network in any windows PC or laptop using Connectify software.
- If you are looking to create WiFi hotspot in Windows 8.1 Watch this video. You can follow the video method or this article method to make hotspot in windows 8.1. Two methods are different. You can use any method in Windows 8.1 but for Windows 8 you should follow the article or other references given in the tutorial. If you don’t find the Internet Sharing option like in the below Video follow the below Command Prompt method or this connectify method (this method is 100 percent perfect) for Windows 8.1. CMD method might not work some times.
- Recommended >> Create WiFi Hotspot Using the Best Software ( Perfect Method for All Windows 8/8.1/7 PCS)
Step 1: To Create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8,8.1, Windows 7 PC
First you need to know that whether your PC hardware supports hotspot feature or not. To check this follow the instructions
- open your command prompt in administrative mode(if you don’t know this post your comment i will tell you)
- Enter this command ::: netsh wlan show drivers
- If it show “yes” as you can in image you can create wifi hotspot in your PC.Go ahead you’re almost done.
- If it shows No you PC can’t create hotspot.
- Don’t close your command prompt until i say close it because we need it again.
Step 2 : To Create WiFi Hotspot Network in Windows Laptops
- Here FastTechBuzz.com is your WiFi name and FastTechBuzz is your password.You can change your password if you want.
Recommended For Windows PC Users
Step 3: To Create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8,8.1/7 Computers
Solutions for common WiFi Hotspot Errors in Windows 8.1/8:
- If you are getting obtaining IP address in your TABLET or mobile (or)
- Hosted Network couldn’t be started or Any other errors while creating hotspot please use the below method.
- Create Hotspot in Windows with software
Use this software to create hotspot Full version for Free ( few days only)
Step 4: Share Internet Connection in Windows 8/8.1/7
- Click on windows button in your keyboard .
- Then type Network and sharing as shown in below image
- click on settings there highlighted with yellow then click on the red marked option.
Next choose your presently using internet connection (Here i am connected to internet using my BSNL modem) and right click on it and open properties >> then go sharing tab >>choose Local Area network under Home Networking condition as shown in below image click on OK.
Then click OK.Your are done.If you have any problems post your comments below. I am ready to help you guys. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog.
See the video to create hotspot in windows 8
If you have any problems with this tutorial check out these
To get latest updates about all windows tips and tricks subscribe to our newsletter.
If you any problems regarding this topic feel free to post your comments.