Hi guys,Today i am going to show you how to create wifi hotspot network without using any software’s within 2 minutes by using your command prompt.In my previous articles i showed you how to create a wifi network in any windows PC or laptop using connectify software.
- If you are looking to create WiFi hotspot in Windows 8.1 Watch this video.No need to follow below procedure for windows 8.1 just see this video.Watch this video in full screen.
Share this article if you like this:
This article is for those guys who love to play with command prompt.If you want to know how to create a WiFi hotspot network using command prompt in windows 8 go ahead.
Step 1: To Create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8,8.1 PC
First you need to know that whether your PC hardware supports hotspot feature or not. To check this follow the instructions
- open your command prompt in administrative mode(if you don’t know this post your comment i will tell you)
- Enter this command ::: netsh wlan show drivers
- If it show “yes” as you can in image you can create wifi hotspot in your PC.Go ahead you’re almost done.
- If it shows No you PC can’t create hotspot.
- Don’t close your command prompt until i say close it because we need it again.
Step 2 : To Create WiFi Hotspot Network in Windows Laptops
Step 3: To Create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8,8.1 Computers
- Click on windows button in your keyboard .
- Then type Network and sharing as shown in below image
- click on settings there highlighted with yellow then click on the red marked option..
- See the video to create hotspot in windows 8
To get latest updates about all windows tips and tricks subscribe to our newsletter. If you any problems regarding this topic feel free to post your comments.