Today, I am going to tell you about eLitmus.eLitmus.com is a good way to get a job a for those who are having some real potential in them.
What is eLitmus?
eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited is an Indian company that helps businesses in hiring employees for entry-level job So that this will be very helpful for freshers.
Some of the Fortune 500 companies hire their employees through the pH test conducted by eLitmus.
- eLitmus will conduct a test called pH test for every few weeks through out the India in leading cities.
- pH test stands for Hiring Potential test.
- The pH test is to test the ability of candidates in all categories. To this end, all necessary formulae are provided in the question paper.
- Those who focus on building fundamentals and broad skills, rather than on learning “tricks” to solve specific topics perform better on this test.
- You can apply to 90+ top companies using this pH score they will not bother about your aggregate they only consider your pH score.
- This is very very helpful for the students who are more talented than their aggregates or CGPA.
Information about pH Test:
It is an aptitude test.The test time will be 120 minutes. The question paper mainly based on quantitative aptitude, three verbal and analytical fields but there may be a few changes in the final exam according to the companies requirements.
There will be three sections each section consists of 20 questions total of 600 marks.The questions will be divided into different categories based on difficulty level.
This is a tricky part in this pH test because even though each question carries same marks your rank may be different based on how other candidates are performing.
If you solve all easy problems and missed most of the difficult ones another person with same marks or few marks less than you and answered difficult ones, he will get the better rank thank. So now I hope you understand their thoughts.
They will select the only potential candidates this made eLitmus very special.It does not test your talent in any specific areas or subjects.
It presumes only a familiarity with high school level mathematics and your knowledge in essential English.Negative marking is applicable.The exam fee will be 1500 INR.
See the upcoming pH test Schedules here.
- So what are you waiting for Register here and give it a try?
Few Clients of the eLitmus
Flipkart, LG-India, Samsung, NDTV,BOSCH, ITC,HP, HUAWEI,
CANNON,MOTOROLA and many more
- Friends, if you get a job in the future because of this article, don’t forget to share it with our readers.
If you have any doubts, please post your comments.