Hello friends, it’s not so long that I’ve written about installing BBM for PC. Few hours back one of my blog readers asked me(on Facebook page) ” How to install Kik Messenger on my Windows 8.1 laptop“? As soon as I saw that question I decided to write this guide to installing Kik messenger on Windows PC( Windows 8.1 or Windows 7/8).
Actually, we can install Kik Messenger on PC in 3 different ways using Bluestacks or Youwave Android emulator. If you don’t know about anything about Android emulator then don’t worry, you don’t need to know anything about Android emulators. Just follow the below written steps within next 10 minutes you can use Kik messenger on your Windows laptop. You can install Whatsapp or BBM messenger in your laptop using the same procedure. Download Kik Apk File for android here.
In order to install android emulators your Computer/laptop should meet below requirements.
- Minimum of 2 GB RAM but it will slow your PC a lot( 2 GB is OK but 4 GB is better),
- At least 1.5 GHz or more processor speed.
Download Kik for Windows 8.1/8/7 Laptop
As I have mentioned in the above paragraph first we need to download bluestacks app player. You can use it without paying even a single penny. First download the bluestacks from below link and don’t forget to read this installing bluestacks without graphic card error.
- If you get any errors while installing the bluestacks app player checkout this >> fix bluestacks errors.
Complete the installation procedure. Once you’re done with the installation, go to your windows desktop screen there you can see bluestacks software shortcut, open that software. If you do not find shortcut to bluestacks software in desktop then go to windows search and search for bluestacks there, definitely you can see the bluestacks there. After opening the bluestacks it’s just like walk in a park. Watch the below video to understanding the Installation procedure of Kik For Windows 10/7/8 PC/laptop.
- You will see orange search button at left top corner like in the below screenshot. just search for Kik there.
- Don’t press enter button click on Search for Kik on Play store. Be careful while performing this step. Just follow the images.
As soon as hit that search Kik on Play Store button you will be taken to Play Store like we always do in our Android Phones. Just click on Install button there. After pressing install button Play Store will ask you to enter your Gmail Credentials, so log in into your Gmail account that’s it. Give it few seconds to download and install the app.
Download Kik For Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 PC Free
After successfully installing Kik on Your Windows laptop ( in Bluestacks), go to bluestacks home screen. At top right corner click on All Apps button there you can see all installed applications in bluestacks. There you can find Kik App.
- Open Kik messenger >> Log in using your credentials. If you don’t have Kik account you can create one using your any one of Email id.
2. Installing Kik Messenger on PC Using Bluestacks( APK file Method)
After Installing bluestacks, rather than searching for Kik messenger in Bluestacks you can directly download Kik Messenger APK file from Play store. After downloading Kik APK file just open it. That’s it you can see Kik App in Bluestacks after that you know the procedure.
3. Download Kik For Laptop ( Without Bluestacks using Youwave)
This method is almost like above procedure but We use another software here. It is Youwave Android Emulator. The problem with this Youwave software is, it is not available for free but you can get it 14 days trail subscription for free. I don’t recommend this method. If you want try it, you can give it a try. Download link is provided below use the link and download it.
- After that install Youwave in Your Windows 8 or Windows 7/8.1 PC/Laptop. Then install Kik in that software and use it.
That’s it friends. I hope this simple tutorial helped you. Don’t forget to leave your comments below. If you find this helpful share it with other on Social media.
Also Read :