- PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet.Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders.
Founded: December 1998
Customer service: +1 888-221-1161 (Consumer), +1 402-935-2050 (Consumer)
Founders: Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek, Elon Musk, Ken Howery, Max Levchin
- The future of money is changing.With so many payment methods, what you need is a smarter and more secure way to pay.
- Think of your PayPal account as a place, where you can more securely store your financial and personal information.
- With PayPal, you have the freedom and flexibility to pay the way you want, while keeping your financial information more secure.
Requirements for PayPal account:
- BANK ACCOUNT
What is PANCARD?
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) is unique number issued by Indian Income Tax Department.
- This number is almost mandatory for financial transactions such as opening a bank account, receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits etc.
- The PAN is unique, national, and permanent. It is unaffected by the change of address, even between states.
How to apply PANCARD?
- You can apply for PANCARD at mi-seva or Bank and by consulting private agencies.
- We recommend you to apply in your near mi-seva or at Banks.
- Within 20-30 days from you applied date you will get the PANCARD to your address which you mentioned in the application form.
We recommend you to apply with your permanent address and with your signature in bank account.