Showbox Apk Download V 4.32 Showbox App Download For Android

Showbox Apk: Hey buddy, Are you looking to download working showbox apk file in your android powered smartphone??.  If you’re gonna say yes then you must listen my word before hitting the download button. Unlike others, I am not providing the latest version of showbox apk  (Now we are providing latest updated version of showbox app which plays movies without showing “video not avialble try another server error”.  Recent versions of this app is having so many bugs but now all are fixed. Showbox 4.13 is now available.

Latest version(4.09) of showbox app is not playing movies and TV shows continuously. Don’t worry we have got a simple solution for this. To see the solution for scroll down to bottom. Do read complete article for correct Updates on Showbox. Here is the link to the stable version of showbox apk .This is the most stable version of showbox app. If you are not able to watch movies or any other videos in showbox after updating the app you must follow some simple steps.

(Skip this paragraph. Showbox is Working Fine Now.) It’s very sad to see Video Not Available Error. If you are feeling sad because of this DON’T worry, I come across one similar app like showbox called Movie Box app you can try this movie box for free.  Showbox Servers may start working again at any time to check the current status download the latest Apk from below links.

Showbox App Download, All Available Showbox Apk Files

[easy-tweet tweet=”Tweet this Link &  Help others to Watch Movies” user=”@fasttechbuzz” hashtags=”Showbox”]

Showbox

Showbox App in my Android tablet

Showbox App Download For Android

This installation procedure is closely similar in any version of Android. It means whether you use Android KitKat 4.4 or Android Jelly bean or Android Ice Cream Sandwich this process is same.  Before installing Showbox App you should change some little settings in  your phone.

• First take out your Android mobile and >> open Settings
  • Then go to Security tab ( Checkout images for better understanding)
Showbox apk

Showbox Apk installation process

• Now Put Tick Mark for Unknown Sources and Verify Apps. Now you’re almost done.

Showbox for Android

Go to the file location of showbox app apk and open that application and click on install. That’s it the Show box apk will be installed in few seconds after that you can enjoy show box download for free. I hope you don’t have any issues with this simple tutorial. In case, if you have any problems or queries we would love to hear from you. Install showbox on Android and start enjoying watching showbox movies for free.

Showbox App for Android

Disclaimer : We are not promoting this app in any way and we are not responsible for this show box app download. We are just giving information. We don’t have any direct or indirect relationship with the showbox developers or with that company.

Showbox APK Update Problems :

Some times show box android app shows blank screen. Mostly this blank screen problem would come after you update your android show box apk. If you are not getting any errors after updating your free movies app then you don’t need to worry at all.

If you are one those victims who are getting blank after installing latest version of showbox apk file then I’ve got a very simple solution for you guys. What all you have to do is first completely uninstall showbox app from your android smartphone or from android powered tablet.  Now, download one of the old and stable version of show box apk xda. Here is the working outdated version show box app apk link.  Now update the app once again or enjoy showbox install android with stable version.

• This article will be updating whenever we get a new version showbox. Currently stable version is showbox 3.2.
  • Available showbox versions are Showbox version 3.84, 3.85.
  • Download the Stable version From Below Green Color link for playing movies with out errors.

Fix update problem in Showbox apk

• First uninstall showbox application in your android smartphone or tablet.
  • Download the most stable version of showbox app apk using below link only.
  • Install the stable version APK of showbox android application. make sure you download the apk file properly without loosing even a single byte.

Return To Previous Page           Download ShowBox.APK           Install Showbox On PC/MAC

NOTE:  If you are getting any buffering issues with the showbox clear cache in your Android phone. To clear cache and data in smartphone go to

• Settings >>> Apps >>> Showbox, scroll down and clear the data and cache.

Install Showbox Apk File in Android

Install the showbox APK file in your HTC, Samsung or in any other phone and enjoy watching free TV shows, trailers, movies and many more. Don’t forget to spread the good. This is the simple guide that helps you to install showbox for android phones. Recently we have been getting lot of queries about showbox app problems. If you  ever see showbox app not working in your screen, immediately drop us a tweet at FastTechBuzz and we’ll give you the best tips to get the showbox application working on your mobile.

Some times this app will not work for all users. It happens because of server problems. In recent time due to it’s high popularity this show box server is going down but within hours it is coming online.

• Meet the Author • Srinu Ipathy

Hi, This is Srinu Ipathy. I'm The Founder of the Fast Tech Buzz. I'm a Blogger, Tech enthusiast & Gadget Lover. Coming to my personal life I'm a Traveler, Party Freak & fun loving guy . You can catch me on Facebook or onInstagram.

141 comments… add one
  • Downloaded the app, now it says no internet connection. But that’s bull%#@! because I’m online now and my 4g is all the way up. Help please!!!

• I had the update come through om my showbox app this morning so I updated it now it keeps goin tellin me to enter a code and it keeps telling me that I’m wrong am I being scammed

• So I updated to the newest version after waiting days for them to fix it and now it keep telling me to put in CAPTCHA and I do that and still nothing. It makes me put in the letters and numbers repeatedly. And I get nowhere. Whata wrong??

• Now I’ve a pop up saying enter captcha ..when I do it keeps repeating help

• I was fixed before 30 minutes.

• Showbox hasn’t been working in a week and now I uninstall and reinstall it and it’s asked me to update it after I update it tells me to enter the captcha it’s not accepting it,…I wish you guys would of left it the way it was before,..screw the updates

• Now it is working fine James. Check it out.

• It’s not fixed… When you select a movie or a show, that when I tells you to enter the captcha. When you enter the captcha nothing happens and it tells you to enter the captcha over and over. No matter what you enter in the captcha it will not play the movie or TV show

• What version is working correctly, the updated one or the older version?

• Today all versions are showing down. I am also waiting for another update.

• I’ve downloaded your version that works but when I play the movie its coming up can’t play this link what am I doing wrong I have MX player installed too please help !!

• I don’t understand why we need to put a captcha to watch a movie… Everytime I enter the captcha it don’t work… This is ridiculous, the more updates you do the worst this app gets. Bring it back the original way when there were no problems watching a show or movie…

• Checked my show box today after my son said his was working on is galaxy phone but mine is still saying change server message tried downloading older version but it says can’t play this link please help me…….

• Shoebox stopped working 3 days ago. So uninstalled the app and downloaded the older version. Now with the older version what app do I use to play with chromecast. Bubble upnp isn’t working the it? Any useful tips out there?

• Hi Srinu, for our smart tv box , we had a problem too with the latest showbox download. It says the video cannot be played…..? The version we have is 4.15. What version should we be downloading of showbox……? Thanks

• What if you download the new update but then it keeps asking you to type in captcha even though you type in the correct lettering and it’ll still say “incorrect captcha”?

• OK, I downloaded show about a year it was working fine until that stupid upgrade. A few things th
    at u need to fix. 1. Do it so that you can request movies. that would be great.
    2. Before you tell every one to update show box check that it works?
    3.please fix shox box, to change my boring summer into a fun one

• Show box not working again. Heads up

• Showbox not working for abt a week now I have uninstalled, cleared cache and keep getting something to enter a captcha code and then nothing it keeps asking for the code over and over again.. Please post link for version that works..

• My Summer Holiday is the worst, because I can’t catch up on my favourite tv shows. I miss the working Show Box. Whenever I try to watch a video it says that the ‘video is not available now.’ I have tried everything (re-installing, updating, installing older versions, using other devices, waiting for a few days), but nothing has been working for 5 days now! Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?

• Uninstalled old showbox app, installed showbox apx stable version 4.08. Showbox 4.08 App ran properly until updating to newest version…now when I click on a selection application crashes…am I doing something wrong…please help.

• Use ‘Kodi’ guys 🙂

• Pls help asap.

Since the July 23rd updated of show box I keep getting video not available screen and or change server option. I’ve downloaded several different versions of show box and still cannot get it to stream or even download movie’s and shows. When I try to download it just says downloading 0mb of 0mb and shows cancel or resume tabs. How do I fix this my 4 yr. Old is driving me nuts cuz this is what she watches on a daily basis. Pls pls help.

Sincerely,
    Desperate Dad

• Showbox not working after latest update again, this app was fantastic but now is useless ill be looking for new apps to watch instead

• Me to, I’ve not been able to watch showbox for a few months now on my android TV box because of the buffering it’s stop start,stop start, every second, it never use to be like this. I keep trying though now and again, I watch cartoon hd, instead, it’s brilliant.

• Hi!
    My showbox seems to be working on my Galaxy phone.. But I usually watch on my Android one touch tablet.. It wouldn’t update, so in my infinite wisdom I deleted it to reinstall..
    It does everything normal like it’s going to work, says download complete.. I click on it and it goes to the page that you can either choose Install or Cancel.. It will not let me install, the button does nothing.. Of course the Cancel works fine.. I’m mediocre at best with technology, I just want to watch my movies!! LoL!! Any help, ideas, suggestions??
    Thank you in advance!!

• It says to try another server but there is only one server

• Just won’t work for me 🙁 every version I try and soon as iv downloaded it.I get pop up to update I do that and still not work..Buffering all the time.

• Keep getting try another server message but hot no other options

• All of the movies are buffering. Is there a fix for this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times. Any suggestions? Thanks!

• I love Showbox, have had no issues with it but recently the shows would play no problem but every time I tried to play a movie it logged me out, I tried clearing cache etc and that didn’t work so I unstalled it and now every time I try to reinstall it, even tried using different links, I keep getting this error message from BlueStacks Apk Handler (Apk Installation Failed: INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK) if anyone knows how this can be fixed I’d really appreciate it, thank you!

• i keep trying to install the showbox apk but i kept getting : install_failed_invalid_apk as the error message. what does that mean and what do i do. i want to download the showbox apk to my pc. please help

• I have been using showbox for about 8 months now and i love it! But i recently downloaded a virus detector but i didnt realise it would effect the showbox app. I have deleted the virus app but it is still not working! When i click on a film a notification will say
    ‘Alarm
    Unsupported video/invalid file’
    Please help!

• Why does it say APP INSTALLATION FAILED: INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK when im trying to open showbox 4.08.apk with bluestack.

• I had the same problem only way to get around it was to download an older version of the program, (bluestacks)

• Is this app is secure?

• Hi all I have recently got a new tablet and I have had show box in previous one with no problems however I downloaded it last night and it was working fine I had to do a system update which I have done and at first shoebox wouldn’t allow to to watch anything it was just closing down. I uninstalled and I am trying to reinstall but it won’t let me can somebody please give me an Idea as what I what I should do!

• Great app till it just started crashing when I opened it please help

• I’m getting showbox error when I press on a film,and it closes and goes off,or I’m getting try another server and I can’t change server,any idea,s

• What is the the website so I can use my chrome cast to view content.

• There is no site for this. It is available only with app stan.

• The lastest version make the movie very slow keep freezing & have 4.42 tablet Samsung Tablets. You need both new & old version.

• the movie updated is missing Feb 3&4 is not completely loaded on my app.
      thanks

• Showbox isn’t evening allowing me to download after following the tutorial

• Anytime I click on a movie,I get a pop up saying showbox has stopped working? What do I do?

• Downloaded showbox as directed but icon shows up saying showbox has stopped. Kel

• when I try to download it its coming up with faild_invalid_apk and ave tried all of the links on this website as I used this one before to put it on my windows laptop but now bluestacks doesn’t seem to like it ???? I only took it of the laptop before because the update wasn’t working so I thought if I uninstalled and reinstalled it would would but its just made me showboxless :/

• just found it there bluestacks has decided to bring out an app so its not letting you download outside from it but now its working aslong as I don’t accept the update cause it is now saying the update package is corrupt why in this day in age can it not be a simple click and done :/

• How come when i go to watch a movie it say showbox has stopped so I cannot watxh any movie, can you help me please. Thanks

• I use to have showbox a while ago and I enjoyed watching game of thrones.. Re downloaded it on my new phone and game of thrones is gone? Why?

• Having problems showbox works fine on my HTC phone but not on a hudl 2 I have?

• Downloaded the app and it worked for 2 days. Then I followed the instructions to repair the problem but the problem persist! I am giving up,tried for the last 3 days to no avail!

• Have been using showbox for years. But from July this year have had lots of problems. ……now every time I click a movie ,show box crashes. Tryed uninstall it reinstating it uninstall it etc… Have totally given up. Come on, if you can make a great app Surely you can fix theses problems . Google “showbox problems” hundreds and hundreds. Get It sorted.

• I downloaded it and every time I click on a movie it tells me video not available try another server? Can you help me?

• I cannot download this app on my tablet

• Tried to install showbox with bluestack using the latest link and it comes up with App Installation failed: INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK

• having the same issue as well, i’m looking for a solution if i find one will keep you updated.

• I can’t work show box it comes up blank pages used to work 🙁 help please

• Big fan of show box long time user now is telling unfortunately show box had stopped. Please help

• i used all of the showbox apk file above, and none of them WORK..i keep getting an :install_failure_downgrade” message

• I gave it another go today, after uninstalling it about a month ago. Stick with ‘movies HD apk’ now which is decent.

• Trying download showbox to iPad mini can’t still get unable download at this time also tried to install in iPhone 5s n still can’t always get another message like how can I fix it n do it correctly thanks

Don’t Be Shy » Leave a Comment!