WeChat is one of the best free messaging, free video and voice calling mobile application. The benefits of WeChat are, it is free of cost for lifetime. Unlike WhatsApp, we can call to our friends also using this application without any cost. WeChat is one of my favorite apps because of it many offers features. Let’s get started this WeChat for Laptop tutorial.
There are a lot of messaging apps are available for Android mobiles and iPhone but WeChat is some sort of different app as they offer features in bulk. There are many features available in WeChat but only a few people are making full use of it. I will be telling about all other important features of WeChat at the end of this article. Even though it is free of cost for Android phones and iPhone’s it doesn’t have an official software for Windows 8.1 or Windows 7/8 PC/Laptop.
So, In next few minutes, I will be discussing – how to download and install WeChat for PC or Laptop. As you know Wechat doesn’t have software for Windows PC we use this app in laptop using a third party software called bluestacks. So let’s see how to use Wechat on your Windows computer.
Download WeChat for Windows 10 Laptop & WeChat for PC
- To install WeChat, first, you must download and install bluestacks. The installation procedure is not as easy as like other Windows software.
- If you are not a technical person then check out this easy method to install bluestacks. If you get any error like graphic card error 25000 then check out this to fix bluestacks graphic card error 25000.
- The bluestacks app player is a run time software that means you can’t install this file without internet after downloading the exe file.
- You must have high speed and unlimited internet plan. (It uses around 300 MB).
- Like I mentioned earlier in this post, the procedure and the installation file is same for all versions of Windows 10/8.1 (32 bit or 64 bit).
Install WeChat For Windows Free Download
Once you install bluestacks app player without errors it’s like a walk in a park to install WeChat in your Windows laptop/PC. Follow the below instructions carefully and enjoy WeChat in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8/7.
Open bluestacks player (you will see a shortcut on desktop). Now you will see a screen like in below image.
Click on the Orange search button then>> start typing Wechat, don’t press enter >> Click on search on Play for Whatsapp. If you press enter then probably you will see market not Found error.
As soon as you hit search play button you will see the wechat app in Google Play Store. Click on the Install. If you are using bluestacks app for the first time then you must sign in into Gmail like we always do in our smart phones. It won’t much time your life, you can finish it off this installing procedure in just a few seconds.
Activate and Start using WeChat on Windows Laptop
After completing the installation procedure of this WeChat you should activate it in order to use it on PC/laptop. To activate WeChat just follow the image screenshots one by then you can happily use wechat in your computer. After installing Wechat go to bluestacks home screen there you can find wechat click on that wechat icon after that follow the below steps.
- Enter your mobile number in the details. You will get a six digit verification code to activate wechat. Check your mobile and note down the verification code from your phone.
- Enter the code that you have received in your mobile in this step.
If you haven’t received a six digit code then click on no verification code received. If you get the code enter it and press next. That’s it friends now you can use wechat for laptop or your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8/7 desktop.
I hope this easy tutorial helped you if you think so don’t hesitate to share this article with your online friends. Subscribe to fast tech buzz to get a lot of tips like this and useful tips to make money online from home for free. Share your opinions about this article and let me know if you have any queries regarding to this one.