This article will help you to make a bootable Windows 10/8/8.1 DVD or USB drive. We have many software’s to burn .ISO files. Unfortunately, many of them will not work properly even if you burn the.ISO image file properly. It will not function as bootable DVD in most of the cases.
Never try to burn .ISO images using DVD burners because the success rate is very low. I have seen that many people are doing small mistakes while burning .ISO files. It is a little bit difficult to use DVD burning software like Nero, Power DVD burner for new PC users.
It is very easy to make a bootable DVD or pen drive from .ISO files but many people feel it as a difficult task. Even a 5th standard student also can do it after seeing this tutorial.
Why can’t you? Go ahead to know How to make any windows 10/8.1/7 OS bootable DVD or USB pen drive
- Best Anti virus for Windows
- How to create WiFi Hotspot in windows PC
- I will tell you the easiest and best way that is suggested by Microsoft to make any windows OS bootable DVDs or USB pen drives. The success rate of this method is 99.99%.
One thing you should take care about is downloading the proper ISO file. Here proper means not corrupted ISO file.
Make sure your PC has sufficient power.It will take 15-30 minutes based on your RAM.Don’t do any other tasks while doing this. If you do then nothing serious will happen (just takes more time).
Step 1: Create windows 10/8.1/8 bootable DVD/pen drive
Download the windows7 – USB – DVD -tool from the below link. This tool can be used to make Windows 10 bootable Pendrive also. I personally used this tool and installed windows 10 OS. you can read about installing Windows 10.
Download the software from above link and Install the downloaded file. Usually, it will take 2-3 minutes. You can see the shortcut on the desktop after completion of installation. Open the installed software.
Step 2: Burn Windows 10/8.1 ISO files to Make CD bootable
- After opening the software you will see a screen like in the below image.
Click on browse then select the ISO file location.Click on next.After clicking on next you will see an option like below. Choose the suitable option for you if you are using DVD select DVD otherwise select USB device(pen drive).
Choose the suitable option for you if you are using DVD select DVD otherwise select USB device(pen drive).
- How to Remove Shortcut Virus in Windows PC/PENDRIVE using Command Prompt.
- Recover Shift Deleted Folders in Windows 8/7/8.1 Desktop/Laptop
Step 3: Make Windows 10 bootable DVD/pen drive
Click on begin copying. As I said it will take 15-30 minutes to complete the process be patient for a while.
For better understanding watch this video on YouTube How to create windows 7,8,8.1 bootable DVD/Pendrive
- Do you like this?
- Don’t forget to give your valuable comments and Like us on Facebook.
- Subscribe to get all latest windows 7,8,8.1 tips and tricks.