Video editing tools are much essential for the PC when you are editing the videos. There are many tools that are available for this purpose online, but what is the best tool for this? When you search for the best tool online, you will end up with lakhs of results. If you are seeing this page, you have probably here because ours popped up for the first place. Okay, moving on.
This article is precisely a list of filtered video editing software for Windows 10. I suggest you try a couple software and do let us know which one do you like the most. You can also read about best Video editors for Android.
Best Free Video Editing Software for Windows 10
1. Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor is that kind of tool that is used for editing videos. This tool is not compatible with Windows 10 but also works fine with the other versions as well. Supported by all types of audio, video and photos, Filmora is useful to record the PC screen. All the editing features like cropping, merging, splitting, face-off, special effects, mosaic, green screen, filters, along with the various types of titles, transitions, and motion effects.
- Simple User Interface and hence easy to use
- Is provided with all the required editing features that are essential for both beginners as well as a professional.
- 300+ video effects allowing you to create videos like a professional.
- Might get stuck in between while working on multiple videos to edit.
You download this software for free from the official Filmora Site.
Having an open-sources tool for any purpose makes you feel comfortable as you can make the changes the way you want if you are aware of the design of the tool. VirtualDub is such an open-source video software program for Windows 10. This video tool has got an easy User Interface that helps you in understanding the tool and get the work done quick. Virtual Dub is an all-in-one tool where one can convert videos apart from video editing.
- This tool offers you with an option to capture the video on your PC. This feature helps you sometimes as you don’t have to import your files while editing.
- Third-party video filters can be used here to extend the files.
- It is possible to handle more than one video files at the same time.
- Apart from being user-friendly, the feature of having too many features can annoy you sometimes since the performance will be poor while multitasking.
- It will be pretty tough for the beginners to understand it, but once it got used, that’s not a rocket science.
Get this for this Webpage for free.
3. Pinnacle VideoSpin
If you are looking for a tool that is perfect to rely on professional video editing on Windows 10, then Pinnacle VideoSpin is the tool for you. Anyone can use this ie., the beginners and the one with the experience. There are a few features that make this tool different from others. Some of them are making photo slideshows, option to delete the scenes that are not necessary for a video, transitions in 2D, video effects and the option to add audio and/or text overlays. If you are looking choose Pinnacle VideoSpin, then have a look at the features and then move on using it for editing.
- The compatibility rate of this tool is supported by many file formats.
- The timeline of this tool is very simple to use and you will not face any difficulties while using it.
- You need to give access to this tool to access your computer. It will ask to register to install the program on the computer.
- We can only give a hint for now on this that you might have to buy an Advanced Codecs Pack for the cost of ten dollars in the form of an advance. Even after buying it, you might face restrictions to certain formats.
- The program has not been updated since September 2009.
4. Sony Vegas Movie Studio
This video editor is used for most the versions of Windows 7,8, and 10 and is considered as one of the top tools when it comes to video editing tools for windows 10. Choosing this tool is totally legit to edit the videos using the features in it. There is a free trial version available for this app where you can consider it. The pro version of Sony Vegas Movie Studio is the program that you can buy for $49.95. This is an all-in-one solution for video editing considering the unique features it has like simple interface, texts, and real-time effects, and video stabilization. With all these features available, you can blindly go for it and the user interface is very simple to use. This user-friendly app takes less time than the normal apps to edit the videos with the unique features it has.
- The compatibility is amazing for all the formats and you will enjoy the process of editing the videos here.
- The price is the only issue that we can see for this as of now, while the trial version comes with limited features.
These are the best-cherrypicked apps for video editing tools on Windows 10 so far available now. What is your favorite among this and what is the tool that you are using right now? Leave your opinions in the comment section below. If you like this article, please share with your friends. Thank you.