WhatsApp is one of the best Applications to chat with our friends and family. WhatsApp has millions of user across the world because it offers many features like free videos calls, sending free SMS, sending and receiving videos from our buddies. We can also share our real-time location with our friends.
WhatsApp supports lots of smileys and moreover, it is available to all Mobile platforms like Android, Windows Phone, Symbian, Blackberry, and iOS. But the problem is that chatting from mobile is slow so I will show you How to Download Whatsapp on your laptops and use it to speed up the conversations. Do you know that Recently, Facebook bought WhatsApp application for 19 billion dollars?
- Read on to know the simple steps to use WhatsApp on PC.
What’s your requirement?
Steps to Use WhatsApp on PC With the Same Phone number
Using Whatsapp with the same phone number on PC or Mac is easy thing. Follow the below steps and watch the video.
- Download the WhatsApp Web Windows Software.
- Install WhatsApp web and Open it.
- You will see a QR Code like in the image below. Now, Open your mobile, Go to Setting > Menu and Select WhatsApp Web/Desktop > Scan the QR Code.
If you wish to use WhatsApp directly from your Chrome or Firefox browser then Visit Web.WhatsApp.Com. Then simply scan qr code.
USe Whatsapp with a new number separately on PC
These two methods have a new Whatsapp account with a separate number on PC. The first method is using bluestacks Android Emulator and the second one is using YouWave Emulator. Both have their pros and cons. I recommend you to use WhatsApp using the Bluestacks method.
Download WhatsApp For PC using Bluestacks
First, you have to download one Android Emulator software (which is called a Bluestacks app player) to use WhatsApp on Windows PC. This software is available for free. You can download the software from below link.
- After the completion of the download, launch the software and install it like all other Windows software. It will take a while to download and install the software.
- Open the BlueStacks software after installing it on your Windows 10 or Windows 8/7 computer. If you had installed BlueStacks successfully (correctly), you would get a window like in the below image.
- After installing it you must log in with your Gmail account, to access Google Play store like in our Android Phones.
- Now, Open Google Play Store and search for Whatsapp and install like in the below video.
- Open WhatsApp in BlueStacks and enter your mobile number you will receive a message enter the code. If you don’t have the option to enter code wait for 5 min, then you will get an option to Verify with Voice call using the voice call method. Open Whatsapp, Select your country, Enter your Phone number and verify your Account to use WhatsApp on your Laptops or Desktop.
Important step: Sync Bluestacks With Your Android Phone (Update: Not Necessary Now Skip this) Now, I will show you how to download WhatsApp on your Laptop using Youwave Android emulator. Simply follow the below steps in minutes you can use WhatsApp on Your PC. This is the second method. If you get any problems while installing Bluestacks, use this method.
Method 2: WhatsApp For Windows 10/8/7 PC
- First, go to Youwave Android Emulator official website and download the software.
- If the above link is not working, then try this >> Latest working version Download Youwave.
- Download Youwave software for free from the above URL.
- After completion of your download, install the software and head over below procedure.
If you successfully install Youwave software open it; then, you will see a screen like below. The starting screen of Youwave Android Emulator
- Click on view button which is located at the left side top. You will see a drop-down menu there click on online content.
- After clicking on online content, you will get options like the below image there as you can expect to click on WhatsApp. Now you freely download WhatsApp for PC.
- Once clicking on WhatsApp wait for few seconds after that WhatsApp will be installed on your computer.
Activate WhatsApp in Youwave
Now, Go to home screen click on the right top corner as you can see in the first mage. That is the menu button after pressing that one you will see all installed applications. There you can find WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and enter your country code or just select your country and enter your phone number.
- After entering phone wait for 5 minutes for auto-verification. After 5 minutes you will get an option to get the code via the call like in an image below.
- Click on call me and listen to the system and enter the verification code there.
Adding Contacts in WhatsApp For PC (Updated on Nov 8th-2014)
Many people who are successfully installed WhatsApp, they are asking me that how can I add contacts in WhatsApp. So here is the simple way to add new contacts and friends in your WhatsApp (in Windows laptop or PC). First of all, open your WhatsApp in YouWave Software. Later Click on the Menu icon(horizontal line in the top right side). Now follow the images.
- That’s it, friends. Now you can see your newly added friend in the contacts list.
Requirements To Use Bluestacks on Windows 10 Laptop/PC
- To install WhatsApp, you should have at least 1GB of RAM, but 2GB or higher is recommended.
- You must have a high-speed Internet connection to download and install WhatsApp in our PC/laptop. ( At least 256 Kbps)
- Dual-core processor ( at least 1.6 GHz). I am not sure about this.
- If your system has all these specifications, then your Windows PC is ready to install WhatsApp. It will take 10-20 minutes to use WhatsApp on PC ( Windows 8 32 bit/64 bit Windows 10 laptop). Follow the below simple steps to install WhatsApp successfully on Laptop.
This is the easiest way to download WhatsApp for PC free. I hope you like the simple tutorial. If you want to install WhatsApp on Windows mobile, you can download WhatsApp for windows phone here. That’s it, friends. I hope you like this easy tutorial. If you liked it share it on Facebook or Twitter or Google+. Download WhatsApp for PC video. WhatsApp Messenger Developers introduced Web Version of WhatsApp. You can use WhatsApp Web version Using Google Chrome.