Hi friends, today I’m really very happy to share this trick with every one because this is one of the most awaited feature that many of the messaging lovers like us are waiting for. I hope you understood what I am talking about!!!! Yes, your guess is right. Now, I will share the easiest way and secure way to use whatsapp on PC or in MAC using Whatsapp Web trick.
- Update on(May-1-2015) : This method works in any browser in less than 5 Seconds. WhatsApp Tricks to use it like a Geek.
Yesterday(22/1/2015) , Whatsapp officially released web version for Mac/PC. Before this web version we were using whatsapp for PC using Bluestacks and Youwave android emulators to get whatsapp in our laptops. To use whatsapp web version you don’t need download to anything.
WhatsApp Web Version Requirements
- You must have smartphone that supports QR code scanning. Don’t need to worry about whether it is Android or iOS or Blackberry or Windows phone. Your phone has to be able scan QR code. Then only you can use this WhatsApp Web version on PC.
- If your phone don’t have this option use this method: WhatsApp for PC
- Install Latest version of Whatsapp in your Mobiles from your App Store.
I hope by this time you must be having Google Chrome in your Windows powered computer or in your Apple Mac. If you don’t Google Chrome installed on your MAC or PC. Just download and install Google chrome here. Yeah it take few minutes depending upon your Internet bandwidth. If you’ve got this already in your computer neglect it and continue to next step.
WhatsApp Web Version on PC Web.Whatsapp.com
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com/ in your Google Chrome browser. Don’t bother about your OS.
- Then you will see QR CODE in your web browser like in the below image number 1.
- Now Take out Your Smartphone and Open WhatsApp then Go to Options.
- Click on WhatsApp Web. A QR code Scanning screen will appear like in image Number 2.
- Scan the code that is there in your Google Chrome. Booooommm…now you will see all your whatsapp conversations in your web browser Google chrome.
- If you wanna sign out on Whatsapp Web just go to options in Mobile>> Whatsapp Web > Sign out.
By this time you must be using WhatsApp on PC. Don’t forget to thank me. If you like this you can do a small favor for me. Just share this article with your colleagues and friends. Checkout Below Images for further clear steps.
I hope you like this simple and useful tutorial checkout some more awesome tutorials.