- See create a WiFi hotspot using command prompt in windows 8.
Guide to Make WiFi Hotspot Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8 PC/Laptop
If you want to use your PC internet connection to all of your tablets and smart phones n by creating a WiFi hotspot in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8/7 PC then the best solution to make WiFi network in your home is the below method.
If you are Using Windows 8.1 you can find a more easy way than this. Links are given below.
It is very very easy to create a WiFi hotspot in windows 7,8 PC.There are only few software available for this but today I am going to tell you about the best software.I will tell you how to create WiFi network using the best software.
- Check out the Best Softwares to create WiFi Hotspot
How to create WiFi hotspot in windows 8/8.1, Windows 7/XP using Cconnectify
Download the latest version of Connectify Hotspot from this link. Remember this software is not free but I am giving a link to the full version.The official site will give you 2 day trail version only.
- Link to official site >> Click here to Download
- Install the software in your PC. (if you have any problems in installation post your problems in comments)
- Restart your PC after installing the software.
- After installing open the software from installed applications then you will see a image like below.
- Then enter your WiFi name, password click on start.
- That’s it your are done.
- If you want to use full features of Connectify – hotspot you have to buy full version and support the developers.
- you can see who are using your WiFi in clients tab that is marked in red color.
Features of Connectify Hotspot Pro for Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 Computer
- you can share your internet connection with full speed within the range of WiFi network.
- You can protect your WiFi with password.
- You can share your files also easily.
- Play multiple player games between any number of computers
- Rating given by 5722 users-(rating taken from the web)
Don’t for get these steps
- Make sure that you turned on your WiFi adapter
- Must restart your computer